Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 26

4 days to go, I can't believe it's almost over. I'm happy and I'm sad about it. Happy to be able to sleep in a bit but sad that I won't be so rigorous about something so good for me.

I do plan to continue going to hot yoga, no doubt about that! I will probably even go a few mornings as that has made this so easy... Having to work my life around this for 30 days would have been hard. Fitting it into my mornings when I'd be sleeping otherwise really worked out.

I did have my least favorite class today and will again tomorrow but I am powering through it! 4 DAYS TO GO!

I was thinking of going on the 31st just to finish out the month... Haven't decided yet. I do like that teacher alot but then having a Monday to sleep in sound delightful... I dunno... I may just do it! The 31 day yoga challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment